Below is a list of representative Non-Exclusive partnership projects that Japan Entry has conducted in the past.
- Ascential (ETL) : Signed NEC, and three leading systems integrators, recruited former GM of Holos Japan. $2.5M 1st year revenues.
- CA/Netegrity (web access and security) : Signed 4 partnerships including significant prepayments, recruited GM.
- Citrix (thin-client) : Signed five distribution partnerships, two OEM deals, recruited GM.
- DudaMobile (smartphone website conversions) : Signed Recruit, GMO Nikko, Yahoo!, Softbank, large telco, with major revenue commitments.
- eCredit (credit decisioning) : Formed $2M JV with NTT Data, Intec, others. Hired GM who was a top Tibco salesperson.
- Oracle/Syncra Systems (Oracle SCM collaboration): Sale of $2M license to Hitachi.
- Pulse (lipsync/animation): 4 partnerships, $1M combined prepayments. Hired GM.
- Red Hat (Linux) : Signed 4 distributors, 1 support, and 1 training company, 1 OEM, recruited GM. $10M revenues / profitable in year 2.
- SolarWinds (network management) : Signed 3 non-exclusive resellers.